How do I set up electricity for my apartment?
- Phone – (800) 698-2007
- Check #5 on your lease for your meter number or check our website
How do I set up internet / cable for my apartment?
- Call Spectrum (844) 906-2312
- Doug Cottis
- (207) 432-1968
Can I move in early?
- Over the Summer months the units are being rented, repaired and cleaned. Any early move in other than fall sports or on campus employment will be subject to additional costs. All early check in’s and date changes must be approved by the Trustee.
Can I use Financial Aid/ Student Loans to pay rent?
- Yes. This is a common way students take care of their rent payments.
- To refund your loan so that you can use the funds towards rent payments, you must log onto your MyPlymouth account and navigate to the financial aid section. On the page showing your loans there should be a button that will allow you Request a Refund and will direct deposit the credit on your loan into your bank account. Once you receive the refund, it is your responsibility to write a check out to Inter-Lakes Properties and bring it to our office in the 15 Russell St. building or mail it to P.O. Box 1159 Meredith, NH 03253.
What is an Earnest Money Payment (EMP)
- It is a payment to reserve your apartment. It is NOT a security deposit and deducted from your second semester rent payment.
Do I need to pay a security deposit?
- Yes. Each tenant is required to pay a $300 deposit on August 1st of the year your lease is starting.
Do I need to have insurance to rent an apartment?
- It is recommended but not required.
Do I need to pay an administrative fee to apply?
Do I need a cosigner?
What do I do if I need to break my lease?
- Contact the office immediately. Talk to your roommates. You are still responsible for your lease. We are willing to work with most circumstances but the longer you wait, the less we can do.
Can you match me with roommates?
- We do offer a roommate matching program but it is preferred that the tenants find the best match for themselves.
Is parking available near my apartment?
- Each apartment is allotted a number of parking spots near the unit.
Are there laundry facilities available to tenants?
- We have multiple facilities in close proximity to our units. All are open 24/7 to all tenants. All machines are coin op.
What do I do if something is broken/ not working?
- Contact the office during normal business hours or if later in the day or on the weekend contact your building manager to get the problem resolved.